Saturday, October 2, 2010

What?!?!?!?

SOOOOO, my hubby cannot believe that I have started a blog, and to tell you the truth, I can't believe it either.  We were sitting in bed reading the other night, like the old couple that we are, when I mentioned how I was experiencing a bad case of blog envy due to my friends at "A Tale of Two Sisters".  If you want to have good laugh, you've got to check them out!  In any case, I said to Matthew, "I don't think I would have anything funny to say", and he says, "you so would", and then my friend Charlie over at ATOTS decides to mention that maybe I should start a blog, so here we are.

Let me just say that you are in for a treat!   I am the mother of 4 (YES, FOUR) boys, 7 years and under, so life can get pretty interesting! For instance, today we are hanging out with the neighbors, having a couple of adult beverages, when I look over only to see Brogan peeing on the neighbors' flowers!  I mean, seriously, could he just let me enjoy my glass of wine?  But seriously, they are the most AMAZING people on the planet, and I look  forward to sharing about them:)

4 comments:

  1. I just added you to my Google Reader. I love blogs of every sort and follow tons of them. I'll look forward to this one but be sure you put plenty of pictures of those gorgeous boys!

    Welcome to blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I have just set up Google Reader and I hope you are added. It's all practice on computers as far as I can tell. Cindy just posted a comment, but it's not showing up, so I'll tell her when she comes back. let's see if this works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, mine worked right away so i'll get cindy to try again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw, I was really going to comment on Brogan's Bathroom Independence: it appears he's completely independent of the bathroom. Good job, Mom!

    ReplyDelete