Sunday, October 3, 2010

A day in the life...

It's Sunday!  Usually my favorite day, but this one was filled with busy-ness.  Going to Mass is always an adventure with four boys, and today proved to be just as exciting!  My hubby has an injured foot that keeps him from being able to chase the children, so I had the "privilege" of taking Brogan  to the "bafroom" 5 times in an hour.  Now, mind you, he only had to go one time, but the other four times, it was "critical" that he "wash hands".  Meanwhile, Ewan (9mos) decides to exercise his vocal abilities and will not be still for my father-in-law, which then turned it into nothing but a juggling match.

In any case, we made it through, had a delightful brunch with friends that we hadn't seen in a while, and then I did two makeovers on some very special ladies :)  Love that!

When I returned, I found a child only wearing his underwear and one with missing school shoes.  In short, I believe this picture says it all!   

                                                           Stick a fork in me!  I'm done!

Don't you love my new shoes, though?  Get them at Tar-Get!


More tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of a paper Shannon wrote in high school where she described a typical Sunday morning at our house. The chaos of fighting for the bathroom, fighting over the funnies, Mom making mush and eggs after Mass etc. They read it at an assembly of the whole school it was so funny. I was so embarrassed at the time but then people kept coming up to me asking me what mush was and saying they wished their family was so funny! As usual Shannon can make anything sound great with her writing. You will cherish all this chaos when you look back at it!

    ReplyDelete