Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday Night Fever?

Saturday nights are so different now that I have a family, compared to my single days.  It's 7:30 PM, and I am already thinking about my comfy PJs, whereas 10 years ago, I would just be beginning to figure out what I was gonna do with my evening.  I have already bathed all 4 boys, the baby is down for the night, and the elders are about to have their bedtime story, and I can't wait to be able to read my bedtime story.  It probably doesn't help that I am expecting "Number 5".  I seem to be wandering the Earth in a constant state of exhaustion.  So, in pictures, this is what the rest of my evening will look like:

St. Rita of Cascia: Saint of the Impossible
She is seriously AMAZING!!


Long Sleeve Scoop Neck Shelf Bra Maternity Pajama Set
Comfy PJs
Indulge Soothing Eye Gel for that home spa feeling









I WISH!!!!





So how about you?  How do you spend your Saturday nights?

No comments:

Post a Comment